Home > Services Directory

Application To Request For Change Of Water Tariff Classification

 Set As Your Favourite
 Print This Page
This service is applicable if the applicant wants to change the water tariff classification due to a change of land use, status, or purpose. For example, from commercial to residential.


1) Online via Service Sarawak portal (Available for Sarawak Rural Water Supply Department only)
2) Service Sarawak Centre at UTC Kuching, Sibu and Miri
3) Service counter at respective water authority counter

1) Owner.
2) Authorised representative.
This application is subject to approval by Water Authority.
All outstanding water bill must be paid.