Apply for Relocation or Reposition of Water Meter

 Set As Favourite
This service is applicable when the applicant wants to relocate the water meter due to various reasons such as premise compound renovation, upgrading of road, the extension of the premise, tapping for higher water pressure and etc.
  1. Owner.
  2. Authorised representative.
  1. Service counter at respective water authority counter

The applicant is required to pay relocation charges. The charges vary subject to water authority after site inspection.
This application is subject to approval by Water Authority.