Apply for Wayleave

 Set As Favourite
Wayleave is for a person to erect any electric poles, pillars, lamps or other works, or proposes to lay or has laid a supply line along/across any street or drain.
The application is required to submit the supporting documents below:
  1. Application letter.
  2. Drawings that have been certified by Professional Engineer.
  3. Approval Letter from SESCO with regard to the design.
  1. Contractor
  2. Consultant
  3. Electricity Licensee
This service is available online and also available at Electrical Inspectorate Unit Office, Ministry Of Utilities.
Free of Charge
Please contact 082-551000 for inquiries.