Reconnection of Water Supply due to Voluntary Disconnection

 Set As Favourite
For applicant who have requested to terminate their water supply temporary before and wish to reconnect the water supply to their premise, they can apply using this application.
1. Owner
2. Authorised representative
1) Online via Service Sarawak portal (Available for Sarawak Rural Water Supply Department only)
2) Service Sarawak Centre
3) Service counter at respective water authority counter
All outstanding water bill must be paid.
This application is subject to approval by Water Authority
Is this page useful?