Request for Water Meter Replacement due to Meter Lost

 Set As Your Favourite
 Print This Page
Consumer(s) who is/are facing water meter lost due theft can apply for water meter replacement.
Legal owner or representative with letter of consent.

1) Online via Service Sarawak portal (Available for Sarawak Rural Water Supply Department only)
2) Service Sarawak Centre at UTC Kuching, Sibu and Miri
3) Service counter at respective water authority counter

The applicant is required to pay the meter cost.
The applicant is require to settle the following charges :

 a) Applicant is required to pay bill for new water meter replacement.
 b) Installation fees of new water meter.