Apply for Remission of Rates
Set As Favourite
The owner who are in a state of poverty can apply for exemption of whole or partial assessment rates payment.
The following supporting document are required for this application :
- Proof that the ratepayer are living in poverty :
- Welfare Card (if applicant received aid from Jabatan Kebajikan); or
- OKU card (if applicant is handicapped); or
- Salary slip (if the applicant not receiving welfare aid but living in poverty); or
- Medical report (if the applicant has illness and living in poverty)
- Online via Service Sarawak portal and mobile apps.
- Service Sarawak Centre at UTC Kuching, Sibu and Miri.
- Service counter at Local Council's counter.
This application is subject to approval by the Local Council.
Contact the Local Council for further assistance.