Home > Services Directory

Application For Adjustment And/Or Installment Of Water Bill Due To High Meter Reading

 Set As Your Favourite
 Print This Page
Applicant may apply for adjustment or installment for water bill payment if the outstanding bill is too high due to meter leakage.

1) Online via Service Sarawak portal (Available for Sarawak Rural Water Supply Department only)
2) Service Sarawak Centre at UTC Kuching, Sibu and Miri
3) Service counter at respective water authority counter

1) Owner
2) Authorised representative
This application is subject to approval by Water Authority.