Permit of Small Businesses and Hawkers under BKSS 6.0 Special Financial Assistance
Set As Your Favourite
Print This Page
The Sarawak Government initiated BKSS 6.0 to help ease the people’s burden in dealing with Convid-19. One of the BKSS 6.0 assistance is a special grant worth RM1,500 for hawkers and small traders registered with local authorities. Unlicensed small businesses and hawker are required to register themselves with local authorities to obtain permit for small business and hawker in order to be eligible for this grant.
Unlicensed small business and Hawkers.
- Traders MUST be a Sarawakian residing and trading in Sarawak.
- Age must be 18 years and above.
- Trader must be a genuine trader that has been personally trading physically such as operating a stall, kiosk, roadside stalls etc. before 1 June 2021.
- Stalls trading inside the coffee-shops are eligible to be registered but with the necessary documentation of personally trading.
- Online business is NOT INCLUDED.
- Trader must be registered with the Council and obtain a permit issued by the Council.
- The last day for the application of the permit shall be 30 June 2021.
- The validity of the permit shall be from June to November 2021 and the permit fee of RM30.00 per month during this period shall be waived.
- All information given by the trader must be accurate, truthful and factual. If any false or inaccurate information given, the application will not be considered. In the case of permit has been issued, the Council has the right to cancel the permit.
- The power and discretion to determine the genuinity and qualification of the trader to be given a permit and incentive lies with the Council. The decision made by the Council is final and no appeal is allowed.
- Payment for BKSS can be made via Sarawak Pay.
The service is free of charge.
Unlicensed Small Businesses and Hawkers can make this application through online.
The application must be submitted by 30th June 2021.
Please contact Ministry of Local Government and Housing (MLGH) at 082-319614 for further assistance.