Apply for Death Compassionate Assistance (Bantuan Ihsan Kematian)
Set As Your Favourite
Print This Page
This is a compassionate assistance of RM3,000 to cover funeral expenses on the death of Kenyalang Gold Card cardholders.
- Copy of KGC card/application slip/letter of confirmation from State Social Welfare Department
- Original Death Certificate of eligible KGC Card holder
- Copy of Death certificate of eligible KGC Card holder
- Statutory Declaration by Ketua Masyarakat or Ketua Kaum/Ketua Kampung/Tuai Rumah
- Copy of applicant's Bank Account No.
- Copy of applicant's Mykad (front and back)
- Must be the next of kin of the KGC holder who deceased.
- Must not be the recipient of any charitable death assistance from JPA
- Must not be the resident of any government elderly care centre
- Must submit application within 120 days (4 months) after the KGC holder deceased.
Free of charge.
For any enquiries, please contact us through following channels:
- Social Welfare Department general contact line +6082-514141 or nearest Social Welfare Department during office hours; or
- Email to email address email@example.com